The Right Choice for At-Home Care for Cancer Patients
AIM Palliative Home Health is provided to patients facing terminal illness who wish to continue life-extending or curative treatment, or those who need more time to explore options.
- Continue cancer treatment uninterrupted–Chemo and/or Radiation
- Will NOT interfere with your Oncologist’s treatment plan
- No pressure to discontinue your current treatment or plan-of-care
- Palliative-Trained Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
- Aggressively manage symptoms
- Seamless transition to hospice care, if and when the time is right
Don’t be fooled. By regulation, cancer treatment on hospice care can only be palliative…not curative. It is NOT the same treatment plan. If you want to continue your treatment plan with no changes, AIM Palliative Home Health and the HighTouch HomeCare model is the right choice for you.
HighTouch HomeCare Platinum Level Care
- AIM Palliative Home Health Visits
- Homedica Nurse Practitioner Visits
- Monthly Calls by Navigators
- Only company to blanket the patient with 3 levels of care
AIM Palliative Home Health is a service of STAT Home Health and is provided through a partnership with St. Joseph Hospice and Homedica. For more information, call the location nearest you. Click here for a list of locations.