Promoting Healthy & Independent Living at Home
STAT Home Health
STAT Home Health provides traditional healthcare services in the comfort of your home to help individuals undergo rehabilitative care while maintaining a high quality of life. Working closely with each patient to address needs with diligence and compassion, our team is made up of true caregivers. From skilled nursing to therapy to medical social services, we provide customized treatment plans to help you or a loved one safely transition home after hospitalization, manage medications, provide therapy and more. Whether you’re recovering from illness, surgery, or injury; or are receiving curative treatments like dialysis or chemotherapy, we’re here to help.
- Skilled Nursing
- Therapy (Physical/Speech/Occupational)
- Post-surgery and CABG Rehabilitation
- Medication Management
- High Blood Pressure Management
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Fall Prevention & Low Vision Programs
- Diabetes Management
- Incontinence Management
- Advanced Wound Management
- Anticoagulation Therapy Management
STAT Home Health focuses on:
- Reducing ER visits and hospitalizations
- Reducing complications following surgery, accident or illness
- Education to help you better understand and manage symptoms
- Providing health care at little or no cost to you (Medicare covers 100%)
The STAT Home Health Team
STAT works with physicians to create a plan of care tailored to each patient’s needs. The STAT Home Health team includes:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Medical Social Workers
AIM Palliative Home Health is a unique program offered by STAT Home Health in partnership with St. Joseph Hospice. AIM Palliative Home Health provides in-home palliative care for patients facing life-limiting illnesses, who wish to continue actively fighting an illness, even during late phases that require symptom control and interventional pain management.
Cancer Matters is an initiative born of The Carpenter Health Network to improve quality of life, treatment compliance, and survival in Cancer Patients.
- STAT Home Health, AIM Palliative Home Health, and Homedica care teams combine efforts to create optimal support for Oncology Patients receiving chemotherapy and radiation treatment.
- By best managing disease symptoms and treatment side effects, patients experience longer and better life.
- Whether a patient’s needs are medical, psychosocial, or spiritual, and if the patient’s goals are cure, survival, or palliation, care begins with just one call.
Carpenter Health for Life wellness program helps identify potential health concerns early, reducing acute care hospital bounce backs and improve patient outcomes.
- Patients who opt-in to this voluntary program gain access to our knowledgeable and compassionate Nurse Navigators, who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer questions, and explore options.
- Nurse Navigators can coordinate referrals to healthcare and community resources, schedule doctor’s appointments, and plan for care following a hospital visit.
- Carpenter Health for Life provides a means to ensure our patients are receiving appropriate care at home and remaining independent for as long as possible.
STAT Home Health and Regain Memory 360 have partnered to provide the Regain Memory 360 program to seniors in the comfort of their own home. Regain Memory 360 was developed by Dr. Suresh Kumar, a triple board-certified neurologist, and brain injury specialist. The program can help you or your loved ones suffering from dementia, Alzheimer’s or traumatic brain injury, to create and retain new memories.
With the Regain Memory 360 Program, you can be sure to “use it and not lose it”!
STAT Home Health services southeast Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, and the Florida Panhandle.
We Can Help
Wondering if home health is right for you or a loved one? We can answer all of your questions to help you decide what care options are best for you. Call us today.