Trust the Winning Teams!
Our STAT Home Health Hightouch HomeCare model with the St. Joseph Hospice Gold standard is the winning choice for those facing life-limiting illnesses.
Tired of waiting in long lines at the pharmacy? Check out this video from Phoenix Pharmacy, in partnership with STAT Home Health for a convenient solution! Visit their website today for more info.
STAT Home Health provides traditional healthcare services in the comfort of your home to help individuals undergo rehabilitative care while maintaining a high quality of life. Working closely with each patient to address needs with diligence and compassion, our team is made up of true caregivers. From skilled nursing to therapy to medical social services, we provide customized treatment plans to help you or a loved one safely transition home after hospitalization, manage medications, provide therapy and more. Whether you’re recovering from illness, surgery, or injury; or are receiving curative treatments like dialysis or chemotherapy, we’re here to help.
Contact STAT Today
STAT Home Health works with the patient's physician(s) to create a plan of care tailored to their needs.
- Skilled Nursing
- Therapy (Physical/Speech/Occupational)
- Post-surgery and CABG Rehabilitation
- Medication Management
- High Blood Pressure Management
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Fall Prevention & Low Vision Programs
- Diabetes Management
- Incontinence Management
- Advanced Wound Management
- Anticoagulation Therapy Management
- Psychiatric Nursing (see Behavioral Health program below)
What we focus on:
Reducing ER visits and hospitalizations
Reducing complications following surgery, accident or illness
Education to help you better understand and manage symptoms
Providing health care at little or no cost to you (Medicare covers 100%)
Our team includes:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Medical Social Workers
- Psychiatric Nurses
Carpenter Health for Life wellness program helps identify potential health concerns early, reducing acute care hospital bounce backs and improve patient outcomes.
- Patients who opt-in to this voluntary program gain access to our knowledgeable and compassionate Nurse Navigators, who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer questions, and explore options.
- Nurse Navigators can coordinate referrals to healthcare and community resources, schedule doctor’s appointments, and plan for care following a hospital visit.
- Carpenter Health for Life provides a means to ensure our patients are receiving appropriate care at home and remaining independent for as long as possible.
AIM Palliative Home Health is a unique program offered by STAT Home Health in partnership with St. Joseph Hospice. AIM Palliative Home Health provides in-home palliative care for patients facing life-limiting illnesses, who wish to continue actively fighting an illness, even during late phases that require symptom control and interventional pain management.
Cancer Matters is an initiative born of The Carpenter Health Network to improve quality of life, treatment compliance, and survival in Cancer Patients.
- STAT Home Health, AIM Palliative Home Health, and Homedica care teams combine efforts to create optimal support to Oncology Patients receiving chemotherapy and radiation treatment.
- By best managing disease symptoms and treatment side effects, patients experience a longer and better life.
- Whether a patient’s needs are medical, psychosocial, or spiritual, and if the patient’s goals are cure, survival, or palliation, care begins with just one call.
Behavioral Health is a program offered by STAT Home Health focusing on providing psychiatric nursing services to those in need. Key psychiatric nursing services offered:
- Evaluates, teaches and reviews medications and compliance
- Administers intramuscular (IM) meds
- Teaching and training activities to manage treatment plan
- Teaches self-care, mental and physical well-being, promotes independence and patient's rights
- Provides psych education: teaching/training about disease process, symptom and safety management, copy skills and problem-solving
- Routine lab work
- Crisis interventions as needed
- And more!
Have questions? We have answers! Give us a call today to find out if home health is the right choice for you or your loved one! STAT Home Health has service locations throughout Louisiana, Southeast Texas, Arkansas and the Florida panhandle. See the cities we service below:
*BATON ROUGE, LA
*LAKE CHARLES, LA
NEW ORLEANS, LA
*VILLE PLATTE, LA
*LITTLE ROCK, AR
*FT. WALTON BEACH, FL
Note: Cities with asterisks (*) next to their name have psychiatric nursing services available.