Palliative Care News and Clinical Findings for Physicians
“Hospice Matters for Physicians” is a complimentary publication provided by St. Joseph Hospice that offers the latest clinical findings and news related to serious illness and palliative care. This quarterly publication allows physicians and other healthcare providers to remain abreast of the current studies from highly regarded medical journals including: Journal of the American Medical Association, Journal of Internal Medicine, and New England Journal of Medicine.
Hospice Matters for Physicians
Ask your St. Joseph Hospice Patient Care Representative for a current full-color print edition or download from the list below.
- Patients Less Likely to Receive Palliative Care at Minority-Serving Hospitals, Regardless of Race/Ethnicity
- ‘Neuropalliative Care:’ Neurologists Offered Practical Tips for Provision of Primary Palliative Care
- Unmet Needs, Opportunities to Introduce Palliative Care Identified for ESDR Amputees
- Polypharmacy Linked to Significant Decrease in Quality of Life for Patients with Life-Limiting Illness
- Patients’ Top Hope for Advanced Cancer Treatment: Quality of Life
- Experts Recommend a ‘Softened Approach’ to Discussing Prognosis